The Pakistan Herald Publication (Pvt. ) provides access to and the ability to use ‘Dekhlo Khabar.com. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as ‘DEKHLO KHABAR’) on the following terms:
- These terms shall apply immediately to your first use of this website. If you don’t agree to all the terms, please don’t access, use or contribute to Dekhlo Khabar.com.
- These terms may be changed by DEKHLO KHABAR from time to time. These terms may be changed from time to time. It is recommended that you review them each time you visit this site. Acceptance of these terms will be considered your acceptance of any changes or amendments made to Dekhlo Khabar.com. Any conflict between any term in this document and any specific term on Dekhlo Khabar.com shall be resolved in favor of the latter.
Use Dekhlo Khabar.com
This site may only be used for legal purposes. It must not be used in a manner that restricts or inhibits the use or enjoyment of others. This includes harassing, causing distress or inconvenience to anyone, transmitting offensive or obscenities content, or disrupting the normal flow and dialogue within this website.
Copyrights, trademarks, and patents, as well as all content, including all applications, remain the property of DEKHLO KHABAR and its licensors. The content of this website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, disassembled, decompiled, reverse engineered, downloaded, posted, broadcast, transmitted, made available to the public, or used in any other way than your personal, non-commercial, use. Except for your personal, non-commercial, non-commercial purposes, you must not modify, adapt, or create a derivative of any content on this website. Any other use of the content on this website requires the written permission of DEKHLO KHABAR.
Copyright, design rights, and trademarks are available to DEKHLO KHABAR and/or any third party identifying DEKHLO KHABAR, DEKHLO KHABAR products, or services. These terms do not confer any license or right to any third party intellectual property.
Contributions to DEKHLO KHABAR
- You share any contribution with DEKHLO KHABAR (text, photos, graphics, video, audio, or any other content) and you grant DEKHLO KHABAR permission to use it in any way it wishes. This includes modification and adaptation for editorial and operational reasons. In some cases, DEKHLO KHABAR may share your contribution with trusted third parties or news agencies.
- You retain the copyright to your contribution. This permission is not exclusive.
- You verify that your contribution is your original work and is not defamatory. If they are below 18, you must have their consent.
- When creating content for DEKHLO KHABAR, please don’t put yourself at risk or violate any laws.
Dekhlo Khabar.com communities
Dekhlo Khabar.com communities, including message boards, shall be used according to the following Community Rules.
This is unacceptable
- Material or disruptive, offensive, or abusive behavior
- Unlawful or objectionable content
- Spamming and off-topic material
- Advertising and promoting
- “Spoilers”, i.e. material that contains plot developments that haven’t previously been published or transmitted in Pakistani media.
- Inappropriate user names
- If permitted by local house rules, posting URLs (website addresses) is not allowed.
- Misuse of the complaints system
- Contributions that are not your original work or infringe on the rights of others
- Accounts not associated with a valid email address can be accessed frequently.
- Multiple logins are used to disrupt a community or frustrate other users.
- You may attempt to conceal multiple accounts or pretend to be from Pakistan.
We recommend that you do not reveal any personal information to anyone in any DEKHLO KHABAR group.
Brute of Rules can have serious consequences
- If DEKHLO KHABAR believes that you have violated any of these Rules, DEKHLO KHABAR can use any information it has about you to stop you from further breaches. This could include notifying your school, employer, or email provider about the breach.
- DEKHLO KHABAR reserves all rights to take action against any DEKHLO KHABAR account or delete any contribution at any time for any reason, and without assigning any reason.
For users under 18:
Before you can participate in any Dekhlo Khabar.com community, or make any contributions, you must get permission from your parent or guardian.
Disclaimers and Limitation on Liability
- Dekhlo Khabar.com community pages contain the majority of content created by the public. DEKHLO KHABAR’s views may not reflect those expressed on these pages. DEKHLO KHABAR does not endorse any content posted by users of Dekhlo Khabar.com, or any third-party sites accessible via Dekhlo Khabar.com. Links to third-party websites that are accessible through Dekhlo Khabar.com don’t constitute endorsements of the site by DEKHLO KHABAR. You must use those links at your own risk.
- This website’s content is provided “AS IS”, and “AS AVAILABLE”. DEKHLO KHABAR makes no representations or warranties regarding the quality, fitness, non-infringement, compatibility, or security of this website. Neither does it guarantee the performance, timeliness, or completeness of any content. We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all content at the time it is published. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors, omissions, or incorrect content.
- DEKHLO KHABAR is not liable for the following damages or losses (regardless of whether such damages or losses were foreseeable, foreseeable, or known): (a.) Loss of data;(b) loss revenue or anticipated profits;(c) Loss of business; (d.) Loss of opportunity; (e.) Loss of goodwill or injury of reputation; (f.) Any indirect, consequential special, or exemplary damages arising out of the use of this site, regardless of the cause of action
- DEKHLO KHABAR cannot guarantee or warrant that the functions on this website will work uninterrupted or without errors, that any defects will be fixed, or that Dekhlo Khabar.com and the server that makes them available are virus-free. It is your responsibility to implement the necessary procedures and security checks (including antivirus and other security checks), to meet your specific requirements regarding data input and output.
- DEKHLO KHABAR’s inability or delay to enforce or exercise any rights under these terms does NOT constitute a waiver
- These terms will be governed and interpreted according to the laws of Pakistan.